M12F 1/4 Inch Hex Impact Driver
The M12F 1/4 Inch Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. This hex impact driver provides up to 3X longer motor life, up 2X more runtime. The M12F 1/4 Inch Hex Impact Driver also features the proprietary Milwaukee 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL for better control over the power and speed required for specific applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitiors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack delivers up to 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme job site conditions. Its reduced size and weight cut down on user fatigue, while the on board fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
The M12F 1/4 Inch Hex Impact Driver offers fastening speed comparable to 18-volt impact drivers, and 1200 in-lbs of torque. Its compact size and weight allow access to tighter areas and reduce user fatigue. The built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces in dark work spots. The kit includes a 12-volt lithium-ion battery charger.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications
- REDLITHIUM 2.0 Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- DRIVE CONTROL: Two fastening models provide variable power and speed for precision work and heavy duty applications
- Built-in LED light: illuminates the line of cut
|Battery Warranty||2 Year|
|Peak Torque||1,200 in-lbs|
|Charge Time||30 Minutes|
|No Load Speed||0-2,650 RPM|
|No Load IMP||0-3,550|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|