M12 Hackzall Recip Saw Kit
At only 11″ and 2/6 lbs, the M12 Hackzall Recip Saw Kit features a compact and lightweight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3000 strokes per minute, and a 1/2″ stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK® blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
1-1/2” clearance and the lightweight, inline design provides a longer reach and reduces wrist strain when you’re working in confined spaces. A built-in LED light illuminates the cutting surface.
The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant and sealed for water protection, while electronic overload protection and unibody construction provide additional durability. An onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. The kit includes two 12-volt Lithium-ion batteries, a 30-minute charger and carrying case. A single-battery kit (model 2471-21) is also available.
- Only 11″ and 2.2 lbs for cutting in tight spaces
- Keyless QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Battery Fuel Guage displays remaining run-time
- Accepts both HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® style blades
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Exceptional Milwaukee Tool warranty; Covers 5 years on tools and 2 years on batteries
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|